Interview Skills Course
Boost your confidence with professional advice on how to prepare your CV. You will learn the communication skills required to answer interview questions effectively. You will also pick up tips to manage nerves and stay cool under pressure. By attending our Interview skills course, participants will stand a better chance of securing promotion and employment.
Topics covered on this course:
- What to include in a CV
- Writing cover letters & completing online application forms
- Revamping and customising your CV
- Developing a positive mental attitude
- Preparation before an interview
- Dressing for an interview and handling nerves
- The importance of good body language
- Highlighting your skills and experience
- Answering difficult questions
- Frequently asked interview questions and effective answers
- Asking ‘powerful’ questions that help sell you
- Learning from the experience after the interview
- Tips for successful networking
- Handling second interviews
In addition, every participant will be given a one-to-one interview with Anthony. Following this, Anthony will provide individual advice on how to improve their CV, presentation tips and suggestions for how to answer tricky interview questions.
This course is often delivered in combination with our presentation skills training course.
We deliver our interview skills courses in full-day or half-day format. We email all slides and notes to the participants following completion of the course. And we will also consult you in advance, to get your input on any requirements you have for the day.
Simply call Anthony on 087 79 79 2 79 to discuss suitable dates or fill in the contact form form on this website by clicking here.