Public Relations Course
Our Public Relations course will teach you the skills you need to improve the management of your PR and marketing.
Topics will include:
- how to contact the press and get the coverage you want
- understanding digital media, blogs, podcasts and online PR
- creating photography that gets used by the media
- putting together a winning newsletter or ezine
- securing sponsorship for your organisation or charity
- getting the best from exhibitions and conferences
Also we cover event management, journalism, political PR, crisis PR and much, much more……! Furthermore, we will look at your business in more detail and provide advice to help promote it more effectively.
Companies whose employees have taken this course include:
Fáilte Ireland, My Destination
We frequently deliver this programme in combination with our media training course.
We deliver our public relations courses in full-day or half-day format. A full-day costs just €895, a half-day is €495. We email all slides and notes to the participants following completion of the course. And we will also consult you in advance, to get your input on any requirements you have for the day.
Simply call Anthony on 087 79 79 2 79 to discuss suitable dates or fill in the contact form form on this website by clicking here.