Public Speaking Course
In our public speaking course, you will improve your public speaking skills in a safe and encouraging environment. We look at how to manage nerves and develop an engaging opening for your speech. We will also use stories to emphasise and personalise key points. As a participant you will be called onto stage to transform an upcoming speech into a memorable winning presentation. As a result of attending this training course you will:
- Understand your speaking strengths and areas for improvement
- Learn how the professionals manage their fears of public speaking
- Appreciate the importance of voice, body language and eye contact
- Practice techniques for structuring, building and relating a great story
- Field questions during a successful Q&A session
- Become a much more confident and authentic speaker
Sláinte Healthcare and theTralee Chamber Alliance have recently sent their employees on this course. It is often delivered in combination with our presentation skills training course.
We deliver our public speaking courses in full-day or half-day format. We email all slides and notes to the participants following completion of the course. And we will also consult you in advance, to get your input on any requirements you have for the day.
Simply call Anthony on 087 79 79 2 79 to discuss suitable dates or fill in the contact form form on this website by clicking here.